Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Saturday, June 14th, 2003

Susannah and I are traveling early in the morning through some wooded area when we come across an inn. We'd just driven through the night and wanted to rest. I pull the car around and Susannah checks is in. As she sleeps in our room, I notice a video store in the courtyard (though there's no signage or clear indication it's a video store). I start plotting to rob it. I notice a person in the foliage near our cottage and I head out to check it out. It's a skinny woman with a cat. She and a few other women and their cats walk through our room toward the courtyard. As they exit, a bunch of roaches of different sizes scurry toward the door. I also notice a huge beetle. We both freak out and Susannah demands that we check out. I agree and we start packing.

Since we've been able to get a few hours of rest, we decide to hit the road.

Later...

Tamara, Cathy & I are in a historic downtown area (Charleston?) trying to find our way back to our bed & breakfast. We ask to look at another tourist's map but decide we need our own. We go to an information booth to buy one but notice they're selling for $12. We decide to just wing it and guess our way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home