Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Tuesday, May 13th, 2003

I'm in bed with Susannah talking about a play/musical I'm up for. Susannah becomes the writer/director of the play and tells me I have the part. I'm very excited as we dicuss my part. It's of the Elf Queen, opposite Hugo Weaving. I ask him (the writer) what my character's relationship is to the Elf King. He says I'm supposed to be his mother. I bring up the fact that Hugo Weaving looks much older than I do. The writer suddenly realizes this and says he may have to rewrite. The Queen's name is Lololo and her part is much bigger than I expected. I get very anxious about the show (which starts tomorrow). Susannah gets frisky and takes off her clothes and is about to give me head. I'm distracted and reach for a flyer about the show. It doesn't mention my part. The review only mentions the brilliant set design and art direction. I start reaching for the script to read before I go to bed. Susannah has now turned over to go to sleep. I tell her I'm sorry we didn't get to have sex. She stirs awake and asks, "Oh, you wanted to have sex?"

I tell myself the audience/reviewers will cut me some slack for being a newcomer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home