Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Thursday, May 1st, 2003

I'm watching the Fine young Cannibals video "She Drives Me Crazy". Suddenly we're in a club watching them perform it live. Their banner is a mirror image. The club is fairly empty, with no one on the dance floor. The band is obviously disappointed. We see a man examining a painting on the wall. A security guard brings the man over for Susannah to identify. She says he's the one who robbed our store. I'm very skeptical because he's a long-haired, bearded Asian man in his 30's. He's also dressed like a cop. The security guard says he's banned from the club. A white woman with him is very upset. The Asian man opens a piece of his mail as he leaves. He wants me to throw it away for him but is worried I'll use his social security number. I tell him to throw it away himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home