Monday, July 07, 2003

Thursday, April 17th, 2003

I'm with a large group of people my age inspecting underground shelters/bunkers. We spend quite a bit of time on the first one. As we move to the second, I suggest we split up into groups to make the inspections faster. I ask one of them to give me three more people (beside the one already with me). I do a head count and realize I have five people and the other group has eight. I pull Robynn Takayama from the other group.

We start venturing down another hole in the ground. As we go down, the tunnel becomes too narrow to get through. Perry Siewert from my group begins kicking the dirt in the tunnel to wide it. I have a better position for it and I start stomping away the loose dirt.

Later...

Susannah and I are going to work at Entertainment Outlet. As we walk in, we notice they've minimized their DVD and CD sections to focus on comic books and toys. I go to the counter by the door to open the register. There are already lots of customers in the store.

A man at the register asks if I can give him ones and fives for his ten. I hesitate to give him change from the drawer so I dig through my pockets. I notice his ten looks a little sketchy.

I'm trying to ring up an older couple but they keep reaching over and trying to punch keys on the register. I get mad and try to stop them. It turns out they were trying to punch in a senoir citizen's discount. I'm frustrated at the location of the counter to the door.

A shelf behind me falls and I try to put it back together with someone's help. I get fed up with the poor quality of the shelf and stomp on the pieces angrily.


I wake up from a dream and try to find a pen in the living room to write it down. I walk into AJ's room and notice it being bigger and configured differently. AJ says something to me and I'm startled. I ask him how his room's arranged. He shows me this video game he's playing. His character, a man in a space suit, is blasting a hole in the side of a mountain. I ask him if this is Metroid Prime. The character is now trying to keep a huge amount of large gems and stons from sliding off the side of the mountain. Eventually, he gives up and all the gems tumble down. I ask AJ how he's ever going to get the gems at the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home