Monday, July 07, 2003

Sunday, April 13th, 2003

I'm in the store (though it looks like the inside of an apartment) with two of my employees - Brian (who looks like a mix of Todd Dockery and Brian from Amoeba) and a black guy also named Brian. I'm looking up at a few posters and notice that large letters have been cut out. On other posters, there is marker writing. I ask white Brian what happened, suspecting a former employee did it. I contemplate replacing the locks. White Brian admits to doing it. I ask him why. He quietly tells me that he cut the letters out but forgot why. He says he wrote on the other posters because he was on a plane and there was no other reading materials. I get pissed off and start talking about how store property is not to be messed with. Black Brian asks me what the big deal is. I point to all the posters, "None of these are presentable now, I have to replace them all." I start tearing them down. Black Brian still doesn't think it's a big deal. I tell him, "Ok, how about this, everytime he fucks up, YOU fix it!"

I storm over to white Brian (who's sitting at a table), "Don't worry about anything, your buddy here will take care of everything." I go to the sink, grab a bottle of diswashing liquid and throw it against the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home