Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Sunday, March 30th, 2003

I'm at a movie theater/film festival. A woman who recognizes me from the store comes up and asks me about a movie called Tube People. She and her friends want to watch it on video. I tell her since it's still in theaters, it won't be out for a while. She seems to think it's already out on video. I tell her I haven't seen it on April or May's release sheets. Annoyed, she walks away and boards a tour bus.

Later...

I'm working at a law firm and talking to people about getting movies. Then the Hulk and I go chasing after a woman (either a superhero or Jennifer Garner) through some rooms. Hulk tears through walls trying to get her. She eventually escapes but pauses when she sees a small child climb out to a flimsy fire escape. We call for the child to come to us, then hold it hostage to catch the woman.

Then the whole scene replays. Instead of calling the girl over, we call for her mother (who's Chinese). Her mother comes out and prevents the child from falling.

Now I'm at a party celebrating our victories/captures. Ally McBeal is on stage with a band. She starts singing and playing keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home