Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Saturday, March 22nd, 2003

I'm in a math class with some people I don't like. It's a few minutes before class starts. There's a preppy guy who is ver competitive with me. I walk up to him and extend my hand, "I bet I can skip more classes than you." Bemused, he shakes my hand. "I bet I can skip more days than you." i add. He shakes my hand again. I leave to go to another classroom where Josh Weill is. There's hot pizza on his desk and I plate up a few slices (though one pieces falls to the floor). I take the pizza back to my classroom where class has just started. I hide the pizza on my lap and try to catch up. We're on problem #2 and I copy #1 from the blackboard (though I don't quite understand it).

Later...

I'm watching a 4-6 year old white kid walk home. As he approaches his apartment door, two older black kids come from behind and try to lure him away with an action figure. As they start grabbing him, an old black lady starts entering the building. The white kid runs to her and enters with her. Moments later, a white (or mixed) lady comes out yelling for the black kids. The woman is blind and swings her cane about. One of the black kids (who's severely cross-eyed) is directly in front of her and I tell her to swing at him. He starts claiming his innocence. The blind lady goes back inside. I go to the door with a woman I work with at a law firm. We're here to see if the white kid's parents want to press kidnapping charges against the other kids. We're trying to figure out what to say to the mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home