Saturday, June 28, 2003

March 10th, 2003

I'm with an old Chinese man in Chinatown, looking for a place to eat. We duck into one place to read their menu. He takes a piece of lettuce from another patron's table and eats it.

Later, AJ and I are going by bus to an Indian restaurant. We ring the bell as we get to our stop but the bus just keeps going. It passes many stops before finally letting us off. We're now quite far from the restaurant and have to trudge back in the rain. Lisa, Josh/George is also with us as we make our way back. We finally come across a curtained entrance. We go through to find a Middle Eastern market/food court. We're just happy to be indoors and decide to eat here. We sit down and the waiter brings us a small dish of pickled vegetables. We're also carrying leftovers from an Indian restaurant.

Later...

I supposed to take a space alien out on the town and show him/her/it a good time. I rush to gather my clothes and run out the door. The alien is waiting outside (in the form of a light-skinned young black man with dreadlocks). He smiles and says, "I love you. Call me." Gauging my reaction, he asks, "Too early?" "Yeah." I say. As we head to a subway entrance, we see a bunch of male tourists lining up for a group picture. Then they start to form a weird, sexualized cluster (with one person on the ground, one on top of him and another simulating fellatio). The alien joins in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home