Thursday, June 26, 2003

Sunday, March 2nd, 2003

I'm in a field with Josh and Uju from work (AOL). I'm trying to get a room in a basement (which seems like the inside of a boat). Uju is farther behind somewhere in the field and I'm trying to lose her. Josh goes with me into the basement where another of our coworkers is in bed. I get into bed with her and prepare to seduce her. Josh starts talking to me about us and women. he says I'd have a better chance with women because he ends up acting like a sad sack and smoking too much pot. He says the girl (who's also black) would like me more because I'm more like a confident, regular guy. I ask him, "Are you calling me conventional?" I'm trying to seduce this girl without Uju's knowledge since I've been together with Uju already. I'm waiting for Josh to leave the room so I can get it on, though his presence doesn't feel that awkward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home