Thursday, June 26, 2003

Monday, February 24th, 2003

I'm on a roadtrip with my mom, dad, Susannah and a few other people my age. We're in a large, cheap motel. I'm in Susannah's room and I'm trying to have sex with her. At first she doesn't want to but then feels bad and relents.

Later, I'm in another girl's room (Anna Paquin) and she and another girl (Rosario Dawson?) are trying to seduce me. I end up in bed with both of them and they merge into me.

In the morning, I'm about to take a shower when I hear my parents getting dressed to leave. They tell me to hurry up and take a shower. I try to masturbate in the shower but can't concentrate. I'm wearing a t-shirt in the shower but only the bottom edge is getting wet.

Later, I'm in the old house of a friend/acquaintance, talking two cute lesbians, each holding a baby. I start playing with one of the babies (who has a huge head). Both babies are very pale, with light hair and light eyes. I wave goodbye to the babies and they disappear. The lesbians start making out on the bed while one of their other kids, a 10-year old girl, looks on. I feel awkward and get ready to leave. I pull on a pair of pants, grab my bottles of water and newspaper and start heading out. I ask them about all the doors in their house so as not to open them and disturb their parents. I leave the room and head down the stairs where I run into Ethan.

On the first level, I enter a huge game room equiped with ping-pong and pool tables. I get very excited, "Man, I haven't played ping-pong or pool in a long time." Ethan says he'll play a game of pool with me. I can see through a doorway into a tavern-style bar in the next room. A brunette Lucy and Susannah are sitting at the bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home