Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Saturday, February 8th, 2003

I'm in bed with Arturo Sandoval (or some other gay, older Latino man) about to have sex. he goes down on me very aggressively. I grab his ass and wonder if he's a top or bottom. I hear a noise outside (that sounds like my dad cursing) and stop. I go out to check. In the bathroom, I notice the toilet's gone (there's no plumbing showing either, just a clean wall). I go to the other bathroom but Adam (who's visiting) is using it. I go to the living room and find my dad angrily packing his stuff. He says, "Don't worry about me, I'll only be here another month or month & a half." He says he's moving out since my mom is moving back in. I tell him it's probably for the best and offer help in packing or moving. AJ's nearby listening. My mom is now here and things feel a bit awkward. She tells AJ he'll have to help her set up a large tile swing fixture in the yard for the Sen's (like the Lui's - our neighbors/landlords). She also says the toilet's gone because she wasn't able to keep it from going bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home