Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Tuesday, January 28th, 2003

I'm near a pier/beach with Richard Harris and a bunch of young women I've worked with or gone to school with. We're heading down the pier toward the water to take care of something. Richard says something about the water - that there must be nothing between him and the waves. There's a lot of light rain or mist as the six or seven of us venture to the water.

We're now on a campus and I'm rushing to class. I walk through some winding pathways to the basement of a classroom building, trying to find room #728. I get there a few minutes late but the previous class is just letting out. I wait there wondering if it's the right class. I see Mark Pittman and Adam fo in and I feel more reassured. I grab a seat behind Adam and tell him I don't even know if I'm supposed to be here. I motion to him that I need to borrow some paper. I ask the teacher if Adam can talk to me while she takes roll. She says no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home