Sunday, June 22, 2003

Wednesday, January 15th, 2003

I'm in Lynnette's house with my mom. She's asking me about my relationship with Max Hatton/Lynnette and whether or not we've been an on-again/off-again item. I tell her we've always been friends. I show her the new computer monitor I got for Lynnette. It has a black exterior. I pu the glare guard down and adjust the contrast and color with a series of animated menus.

I'm doing the dishes when the doorbell rings. I open the door to see a short older man running up the stairs, followed by Lynnette and some of her older relatives. They've been doing something out in the rain. as they enter, we notice a huge roach/water bug in the foyer. My mom goes to stomp it but doesn't want to do it in front of everyone so she kicks it aside. I grab some 409 and spray it to death. Chutney & Mango come in and Chutney takes the roach in his mouth, jumps into the sink and rinses the roach off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home