Saturday, June 21, 2003

Monday, January 13th, 2003

Susannah and I are visiting San Francisco. We're walking around at night near a busy intersection where lots of people are out and about. We cross the street a couple of times and I'm reminded of how dangerous SF was. I bump into some guy and have to make a concerted effort to apologize (since he's acting so aggressively). I also run into Tony Robles - who is surprised I didn't give him a soul-brother handshake. We end up on the sidewalk under some small tents where people are hanging out. It's raining as we go to s section of tents where some of our friends are. We say hi to Oliver (who looks like he'd rather be somewhere else). I say, "Well, looks like the rain didn't keep all the assholes from coming out to play." I say something else to not make it sound like I was referring to Oliver. Someone asks what we should do now since it's New Year's Eve. Oliver says with a sigh, "I was hoping to go home with somebody." I jokingly start to pair people up. Beth Moberly says, "Well, it is procreation..." I want to add "Or recreation." but don't want to offend her religious beliefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home