Saturday, June 21, 2003

Tuesday, December 17th, 2002

I dreamt I got up to write some game-related dream down.

I'm in a street corner with some other people as a war is about to start. A superior officer is showing me how to set up a heavy machine gun on a tripod. I get settled and lie down on the roof so I can look down on the enemy. I fire as a tank rolls by, hitting one man on the top of the tank. Susannah (or someone) crouched next to me asks id someone was just hit. I confirm that I scored a kill. I keep firing, killing more soldiers and enemy civilians. I feel sick and uneasy as I mow them down. I yell for my companion to watch the entrance to the roof. "If you don't watch my back, we're done for."

Later...

I'm walking to a cafe with some friends, including a woman I like. We sit at a table as the others leave us. I tell her I'm a small business owner but that I have a lot of free time and want to spend it with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home