Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Monday, December 2nd, 2002

I'm at a mass slumber party. I follow some girls (including one I like) into an apartment and crash on the floor. They tease me and try to kick me out. I finally take my stuff and try to find my unit and my roommates. One girl follows me. I enter another apartment in the same building where a bunch of computer geeks are staying. I'm not sure where the girl and I can sleep. There are lots of rooms with lots of dorm-style beds. I go around introducing myself to all the residents in this dorm. Most of them are hardcore computer gamers. They tell me about another dorm full of all girls who are avid Age of Empire players. I see them in a virtual reality room shooting arrows over a wall. Another girl, who doesn't like the game, is conjuring mah jong tiles and raining them over the other girls, to their irritation.

Later, I'm in a space station when a "bender" (alien shapeshifter) slips by me and into a corridor. I arm myself and grab two other people to go after it. I enter a corridor but have trouble finding the bender. It's Halloween and many adults and children are milling about. A female guard asks me how I can spot a bender. I tell her they always have their heads down. I eye one guy suspiciously but can't be sure about him.

We enter what looks like a department store and my female companion wants to give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home