Monday, June 16, 2003

Monday, November 18th, 2002

I'm a mobster sitting in a house with an ex-military mob guy. Another mob guy has just taken a shot at him from a building across the street (even though they're supposed to be on the same side). Sean Connery (a mob boss) comes into the apartment to check on us and asks the other guy what he's doing. The other guy is making a sniper's nest on the deck to fire back at his assailant. As they talk, I look for a bathroom and find three closets instead.

Later...

I'm at a celebrity benefit where the cast of the Sopranos are being honored. I see James LeGros and Kathy Bates (who are also cast members). Bates is looking chic with short hair and a Kangol. She's speaking to the audience, "Some of you came to see us, some of you came to see Andre Braugher." I sit down near some celebrities auctioning off stuff. I flip through a magazine. Emily Perkins (from Ginger Snaps) is featured in a photo spread. The first picture shows her face, standing at a celebrity function, looking a bit morose. The next 3 or 4 pictures, you can only see her dark, luminous hair. One photo shows her sitting at a sound mixer, her hair blending with the thick black audio cables. I wonder why they don't shoot her face. Then I see the last picture where she's sort of smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home