Thursday, June 12, 2003

Friday, October 25th, 2002

Adam is in town and we're at the video store. We hang out for a bit until I realize I have to move the car. We end up driving the car home (I'm driving the Dodge Colt - a manual shift - with relative ease). We go home and watch a little TV. Later, I realize I left the store open with no one there. I panic and run outside to get the car. As I run out (with Adam behind me), Susannah comes home. I run around frantically searching for the car. I find it, get in and start heading toward the store. I circle around the block, trying to avoid kids playing in the street. I end up back at the house to pick up Adam. As I pull up, I have to reverse and get around an oncoming bus. Adam tries to tell me where the car is. I yell to him, "It's here, I'm driving it!" We speed off to the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home