Thursday, June 12, 2003

Thursday, September 12th, 2002

I'm in a park looking for a public restroom. I find one and see Tom just inside, looking for a baseball schedule. I find a dress and take it into the showers with me. The shower stalls are divided by wet curtains. I hang the dress nearby but need to find something else. Just outside the showers, there's a line of women waiting for a signing or a sporting event. I hurry out of the restroom, wearing only swim trunks. I walk into a bookstore and a female acquaintance spots me. She talks to me and I respond, very distractly. I'm also talking to a black male acquaintance of mine (who later becomes White/latino/Filipino). I don't pay much attention to either of them and excuse myself, leaving them to talk to each other. The man starts to tag the wall and an employee comes over and tries to dissuade him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home