Thursday, June 12, 2003

Thursday, September 5th, 2002

I'm interacting with the undead (ala The Sixth Sense). I'm trying to figure out if other people are also experiencing it. I ask Susannah and AJ to to do something to a few passers-by on the stairs of the subway station near us. I open a fridge and grab a soda can labeled "salsa". It contains a lemon-lime soda. I follow one man and spill some of the soda on his shirt. The spill shows, proving I can interact with reality.

I'm in a vehicle with Robert DeNiro flying over a dark landscape. I tell him I need to infiltrate some stronghold to deactivate something in order to reverse the way things are. he tells me I'm working with Jonathan Pryce. I tell him I only work alone.

Later...

We're on a submarine that's just surfaced in a hanger/dock in enemy territory. The 3 of us are trying to figure out a safe way off the boat. We lower a beam and discuss riding up into the hanger on it. Then I notice a large bullet hole on the beam and realize there's an ambush waiting. We raise the beam but don't get on it.

In the hanger we see a blonde woman with a gun come out of hiding. Another woman (one of our agents) sneaks up behind her and holds her at gunpoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home