Tuesday, August 06, 2002

8/4/02:

AJ & I are standing in the hallway of an older building (the FCC). He's dressed in tux pants and no shirt and listening to a variety of suveillance devices. He's trying to catch a woman who has a crush on me. It's late and he can't hear much. He tells me to go to the edge of Golden Gate Park and he would try to get some sound from the equipment he had set up there. I head out, barefoot, through the large building. After going through a busy airport-like concourse, I run into Susannah & Oliver, also going outside. We approach each other suspiciously. Susannah says they're just going out for a little bit. Susannah & I walk out together. As we cross a huge intersection, it begins to snow - most of it melting as it lands (it's still hot & muggy out). As Susannah & I enter the park, the snow turns into a heavy rain. We run for a moment, Susannah is on her cell phone talking to someone. We run back toward the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home