Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I was watching over some train tracks from a high vantage point. There was a giant naked woman sitting on the tracks. Her crotch and parts of her thighs were missing. It looked like they were blown away and revealed some mechanical inner workings. She got on her hands & knees facing away from some oncoming trains.

There was another naked woman who had no vagina and a large clitoris shaped like the tip of a realistic dildo. She was young and beautiful and a lover of mine. I started making out with her, rubbing her rubber clit. Then she did have a vagina but it was very small ( as I discovered trying to finger it).

I could hear her dad's voice. He said he'd tried hiding me away for her. He also said he wouldn't mind if we had babies together, joking that he wouldn't even mind if we had elephants together. He also kept wanting us to have a boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home