Monday, July 08, 2002

From 7/5/02:

I'm playing a virtual reality video game where I'm a young boy/young man being led around by a young woman. She leads me to a secluded place. We (there are other people watching) know she's an enemy in disguise. We pause the game and take a look through some holographic files of other villains in the game. Armed with our new plan, we back the game up a few minutes. We see the woman get up from the ground. The crowd goes "uh-oh". This time, I (the little boy) walk away from the woman and scroll through my options - one of which is becoming a werewolf. I quickly change into the werewolf and choose the MAUL option, quickly dispatching the woman. She's now in the front seat of a van. Ethan and one other person is there helping me figure out what to do next. I (or Ethan) am holding the woman in my lap in the front seat, holding her wounds, trying not to dirty up the car. Ethan suggests we get rid of her at Jen (??)'s house and pretend it never happened.

From 7/7/02:

I'm walking through a food court full of Japanese (and other kinds of) restaurants. There is a street fair going on outside. I walk through an empty Korean restaurant and back outside, following signs for a "Buddhist Statue." I hear some woman talking to herself in Chinese.

Later...

Susannah's playing some driving game as I talk her through it. She gets bored and drives the car over a cliff. As we hit the ground, the scene slows to show two young women (one light-skinned black woman, one white) fighting, then making out. I ask Susannah if she likes to watch a little girl-on-girl action and she acts disgusted. She then offers me some girl-on-boy action. I go into another room to turn something on, then come into the bedroom. I pull off the blanket to reveal the sheets covered with an interesting pattern of blood spots. Susannah thinks we should get rid of the sheets, but I like them.


From 7/8/02:

We were hosting a young musician at our house. He had just finished playing a smooth jazz piece at a bar. A few people clapped politely. I wanted to give him a half-hearted compliment but couldn't come up with anything. We were trying to plan a large dinner. Rupert and Ruth (nice people we met in Maine) were there with us in this large house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home