Monday, June 03, 2002

Today:

I was a cop in a police precinct. We were after some suspect (a kidnapper?). we're in a train car (which is part of the station) when a suspect is brought in. He's young and blonde and cocky. We sit him down and question him. It seems there's a bounty on my head and he's here to collect it. He's very hauhty and proud. As I interrogate him, I produce a bottle of his hair gel or shaving cream and pour it all over his thinning hair. I also mockingly refer to him as Boba Fett.

I whisper to another cop to put two guards on this train car and to call a meeting in the conference room as soon as I could go to the bathroom. I take Susannah and we exit the train car. We jump a small gap at the end of the car and walk into a dark, underground tunnel (to the rest of the police station). As a man passes us, I get very suspicious and nervous.

I enter the men's room to find about six people, most of them women. I announce that we have to clear the bathroom out for 15-20 minutes for routine maintainence (I actually wanted to hold the cops' meeting here). I tell them they can use the women's room. One women tells me that the women's room is out of service. Another woman questions my order. (I'd mentioned something about seeing something on the E! channel. She was now quizzing me to see if I'd actually seen the show.) I had to bang on some of the stalls to chase people out. A woman came out of the first stall and told me there was a younger woman in there who'd OD'd. I got very antsy and called for a medic. My Lieutenant (Asian?) came in and I whispered to ask him if we could hold the meeting in here. He said fine. I was very nervous as I scanned the room for unfamiliar faces.

Somehow I ended up yelling at all the cops that someone inside the staion was trying to kill me. I was very frustrated and nervous the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home