Tuesday, May 28, 2002

From 5/27/2002:

I was in a large hall/house and had recently done something public or noteworthy. There was a party going on with music on and lights dimmed.

Someone made a loud and disparraging/threatening remark about me. Lots of people laughed. When I heard this, I got up and gave a speech about how hard I'd worked on (whatever it was I had done). I also spoke in peaceful terms, trying to be articulate and not angry at all the people who hated me. Throughout my speech, people were heckling.

Then, an older black musician (a bluesman or '70s funk guy) got up and spoke in my defense.

I walked through the crowd afterwards, fearing for my safety. I started to look for Susannah. As I walked, I felt more unsafe and picked up a wooden sword for protection. I passed lots of people, some of whom supported me.

I open a door tentatively, thinking some of my enemies might be behind it. My mom's there, standing in this tiny wedge-shaped bathroom. She's brushing her hair, which is long, wavy and black (with no grey). She also looks younger. I ask her (in English) what she's doing there. She said she'd heard the commotion in the kitchen and decided to stay put in the bathroom. I asked her if she'd heard any of it. She said no and that she'd wanted to hear it from me directly.

I needed to use the bathroom and tried to get in but the room was so small I couldn't even stand in front of the toilet. I asked mom to leave so I could use the bathroom. There was another bathroom in the house but I didn't want to venture back out.

later...

Jesus Christ came back to earth to punish a corrupt religious leader. Jesus holds the leader up by his balls and slices them off, sending the man falling. The religious leader grabs something on his way down and doesn't fall to his death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home