Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Late entry from 4/27/2002:

I was in a hospital where Susannah had just had out baby. Somehow Beth (friend from college) and Sarah (ex) were also there having my baby. I was sitting in a hospital bed talking to Cathy. I told her I had no idea how Sarah could be having my child since we hadn't been together for 7 or 8 years. I said that when she visits, we always have "a little something, something". "You know how it is." I said. Cathy said something about Laura coming to the hospital too. She wasn't pregnant but was maybe getting her tubes tied (?). It didn't seem weird at all that 3 women were all there having my baby.

Somehow, there was also an award show there that night where I was being honored (or I had to participate in some way). I wanted to see Beth & Sarah but didn't know if I had time. A nurse came in and told me the schedule (I did indeed have a few hours to spare). I was overcome with joy & I hugged Cathy. I darted out of the room (noticing that a large crowd had gathered and a nurse was trying to make her way through it). I ran to the restroom. There was a large box blocking the door and I started kicking it out of the way.

When I awoke, I actually expected to see a baby. I was kinda sad when I realized it was all a dream.

Woke up humming Live's Rattlesnake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home