Tuesday, February 26, 2002

this one's more literal than my usual dreams...

I'm with Susannah & her sister Jesssica. I'm supposed to meet my friend AJ for dinner at this restaurant at 8 but I seem to be stuck at a work-like place. By the time we get out, it's already 8:25. We head home instead. I then walk over to AJ's house (along the way realizing that I don't have my house keys, only keys to Lynnette & Tom's place). I knock on AJ's door and it opens. He's inside and a little irritated that I stood him up. I tell him to come home with me for dinner (we were cooking a massive amount of pork chops). As we walk home, I tell him I might have to run soon to take Jessica to the airport. It's about 8:40 and her plane leaves at 9:15 or so. AJ figures I should leave about 8:55.

Time seemed to play a very crucial role in this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home