Wednesday, January 09, 2002

Dreamt I was working at what looked like a grocery store. I was set up by another employee to make it look like I stole something. I grabbed two of the items that I supposedly stole (looked like toys) and went down stairs to the registers. The manager was Karen Pierson (from Amoeba). I approached her and tried to show her that I didn’t steal those items. She mumbled something about all of us trying to prove our innocence, ignored me, and began making phone calls. I was irritated and almost walked away but started thinking of ways to prove my innocence. When she finally got off the phone, I started explaining myself to her. She got more irritated, pointing out all the customers around. I got pissed, grabbed the items and stormed back up stairs. Along the way, I stepped on someone’s shoes and they violently shouted at me. I walked briskly, not looking back. I threw the items down in a flowerbed, they landed like two large plates. I kept storming around the place – it looked like a concert hall, with lots of entrances and stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home