Wednesday, December 05, 2001

I was escaping with a band of refugees/rebels into a barren area with rocks and scorpions. I asked another rebel if she thought "they"d find us here. She said she didn't know. We were then inside a building when one of the rebels told us to hush and we hid behind the blinds, peering outside. Our enemies were outside, walking slowing along side the building. I had anotion they were Romans. It was at night and I thought of turning out the lights but decided they would notice. We continued to wait as they killed time outside. Later (like with a movie edit), they were inside eating and going about their business, I told one of the rebels (again a woman) to send one of her men to the switchbox and shut off the power when there was a lightning strike or thunder. (We were miniturized so we could move about undetected). The lights started to flicker and subliminal messages started filtering through the building -- messages telling the enemies to give up. One had Marlon Brando's voice. Our rebels began surrounding and disarming our enemies one by one. We gathered up knives and guns (mostly crude plasticky guns) near a closet door. I used my fingers to snatch one enemy at "gunpoint" and searched his jacket for weapons. Not finding a gun, I handed him over to a tall black woman rebel, telling her I wasn't "good with pockets." She cut his jacket lining and pulled out a gun (which turned into scissors). We continued disarming them and pushing them into a corner.

very vivid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home