Saturday, December 01, 2001

had a whole series of dreams, most of which I can't remember.

One segment involved Susannah & I having an argument over the phone and she wouldn't come pick me up form wherever I was. I started walking home and ran into Jill Jacobs (Amoeba coworker). We rummaged through a trash can full of semi-broken electronic equipment (PDAs and such).

Then I was sitting on a beach in a row of chairs with Pierce Brosnan and a bunch of students (and a few professors). He was talking about marine biology and his love of something... When Q & A started, one of the students asked him about me. Pierce said I was a really good agent. I asked the woman to my right whether they were high school or college students. She said they were college architecture students. Ilona was also there, sitting to my left. I then felt bad that I hadn't done enough as Pierce Brosnan's agent and should work harder. Oh, earlier, it seemed like some of the students were dressed up in costumes.

Pierce then got up and walked around, talking to the students. A little tiny fawn walked by and everyone "awwwww"ed.

weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home