Thursday, November 01, 2001

Here's a weird one:

I'm hanging out with Susannah at her workplace, trying to kill time. She seems bored but not into entertaining me. We both spot Tamara a few cubicles down. She looks very conventional, in an office-y outfit and without her bangs. Kind of a '70s scientist look. She's also wearing glasses and hair barretts. Susannah & I think it's kinda funny. Somebody from IT came to get Susannah to talk to her about something. I went over to talk to Tamara but she seemed annoyed and distracted. I started wandering around the office (which was dark and had low ceilings). A couple of guys came over (who I thought were C3P0 and R2D2) and asked if they could see the secrets. They are ushered away. Then, some guy pulls a gun out and points it toward the ground, saying he saw something, maybe a fox. We pulls the curtains (walls) back and walk into a supermarket (Safeway?). The armed man and others fan out to search for the animal. I spot it running down an aisle. It looked like a scruffy weasel. I telled for the others and we chased it around the store. Then it became a lizard and headed for the bakery. I suddenly realized the animal had a cord attached to it and I grab the cord, reeling the beast in as it tried to climb up on some cakes. It was now an alligator. I pulled hard on the cord and yanked the gator towards us as the others gathered around.

that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home