Sunday, October 21, 2001

I was standing in front of a movie theater with an older guy and Ryan Phillipe. Ryan was wearing a t-shirt or a costume of Robocop 4. The older guy (who I was with) pulled out a large pistol and pointed it at Ryan, trying to intimidate him. I also pulled out a gun at Ryan. Ryan tried to stay cool and play it off as a joke. I then pointed my pistol at a movie marquee across the street and a block away, asking, "do you think I can hit it?" I aimed and fired, putting a hole in the sign. I then ran into the theater behind us, feeling guilty. I started heading up the stairs and ran into Steve Schultz (from work). He asked me if I was going to see War of the Worlds (or Not of This Earth) today. I was distracted and didn't want to commit. I asked him what time it was playing. he said 3pm. He also said this special cut had some obscure children's song in it. I said I might see it and kept going up the stairs, feeling nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home