Monday, November 05, 2001

had a very sweet dream about my grandmother today:

I was at my parents house and we were about to have people over for dinner. I went down (or up) to my grandmothers room to help herup (or down) for dinner. As I sat on her bed and talked, I noticed she had flies in her room. I saw that her window screen was off a bit and proceeded to fix bother windows. She was happy about that. Then I asked if she really wanted to eat with our guests. She said not really. I told her I could just bring some food up and eat with her in her room. She thought that'd be really nice. She also said that she could talk for a long time today on the phone with othe relatives. We talked about other stuff as well (relatives, her health).

It's very rare for me to get "visits" from my grandmother. In fact, this is only the 3rd or 4th dream I've had about her since she died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home