Monday, November 19, 2001

slept late today, had some dream...

I was in a house having a meeting with a group of Native Indians. We were planning some rally that involved us being armed. I wasn't sure but I think it was on a college campus. I asked when we would leave and the leader of the meeting, an older Indian said 200 miles, which I understood as 3 hours or so. It was around 2 at the time. Everyone started to leave and I rushed to give three of them my film. I also assumed they should have already gotten them. I also had to remove post-it notes on the tapes (addressed for other people). I also made some comment saying that I seemed to be working on a lot of Indian-related projects.

Then i started cleaning the house (like a typical SF flat) with Cathy Nguyen. We talked about making dinner and I told her that I didn't have much in the fridge, some eggs, tomatoes. She said she could make an egg & tomatoe dish but didn't know if that was my specialty or something. She was standing near the fireplace mantle where the floor was inches lower for some reason. We joked about her being short. I also suddenly realized I only had a t-shirt on and no pants. She said it was okay, that she liked to drop her pants and "push the poison out" now and again.

I went back into the living room to clear the table and told the other people there that I would clean the floor (which was damp with rabbit pee).

Then I was in a car trying to get through a busy intersection when tons of parents and kids streamed through the streets. I took a light-change or two for me to get through. I was very irritated that parents would endanger their kids.

that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home