Tuesday, January 01, 2002

Earlier... I was walking through some place with a BB gun in my jacket...

Later... I was driving around with some family & friends (non of whom besides my mom I recognized) looking for some place to eat. We just kept driving and passing lots of restaurants and not being able to decide. There was a circular turnabout (like in Europe) and I took the opportunity to stop. My mom tried to get us all to pose for a picture but nobody was into it.

We all got out and went inside a mall. I pointed to all our food options in the mall, there was a ZAO Noodle Bar, a very busy Bizou (which in the dream was a take-out place), which I said was overrated. I told the people that we could try a dim sum place back up the road or a sushi place that also took you on a speedboat ride. Someboody else in the group had been there with me & we were trying to remember if you took the speedboat ride before or after the food. We never did end up deciding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home