Monday, January 21, 2002

Boy I've been behind on my entries, here's an old one...

I was walking in a crowd when I saw Wei Ming walk by, we wondered if she was following us.

Later, in a dark bar, we saw Morgan Freeman. I wasn't wearing my glasses. Chris Rock was in my group of people (though he later became a scruffy white rocker or filmmaker). As Morgan came up, Chris handed him a bowling pin. I had a large bottle of champagne in my belt which I gave Morgan to sign. He signed the label and walks away. I notice that the signature on the label is from some basketball player (along with scores and "Future NBA Star"). I felt embarrassed and looked down the bar and saw Morgan again.

(the following is a separate dream, I think...)

I'm in a deli/bakery as a bunch of people are harassing the owner. A woman outside the glass doors is lighting something. I ask her what's she's doign and she shows me a large matchbox on fire. It began spewing black snake-like things (like a firework) and I threw it awy from us as though it was dangerous. The black man working at the counter ran after the woman as two patrons watched.

Later, several men dressed in depression era clothing storm into the deli (now a bookstore) to rob it. A gun battle ensues. The robbers, now tiny, end up hiding on a shelf where the defending clerks can't see them. Another clerk (Wayne Schellebarger, an ex-coworker) comes up to help. The leader of the ciriminals, a bald older mob figure, begins promising Wayne a position for helping him. We shout for Wayne not to make a deal with the mob boss. Just as the boss grants Wayne a position, we shoot the ciminal dead.

We acknowledge Wayne's new position but need to come up with a cover story that makes sense. Wayne is dazed.

The scene morphs into an "ER" scene. Wayne (now Goran Visnjic) and a woman are talking about the incident, wondering if the police will ask about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home