Tuesday, February 26, 2002

late entry from 2/22:

I'm going into a building, parting ways with some colleagues when I notice someone suspicious (Furio from the Sopranos) entering the building ahead of me. I'm with Josh/AJ as we go up stairs. We split up as Josh/AJ heads for the exit, saying "Call home," our code for "call me at the payphone downstairs". I keep following the other guy and towards my apartment.

As I rush home, the floors start looking like a mall. I rush past some young black men, bumping one as I go by. He & his friends start harassing me. One huge guy falls to the floor and I almost trip over him. As they close in, I round a corner. A cute black woman wearing a bathing suit gives me a kiss and a present. I want to return the favor but I'm on the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home