Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Late entry from 3/8/2002:

I'm in a high-school-like situation trying to get set up with a guy (I'm a woman in her 30s or 40s named Jane -modeled after Jane Kaczmarek). I'm talking to a large black woman about getting her set up with this black guy she likes in exchange for a favor for me.

Later, at home, the woman comes to the door looking for me. I hide outside and listen as my husband answers the door. Not knowing where I am, he doesn't let the woman in.

Outside the house, I watch from behind some bushes as the black woman walks to her minivan to leave. I also see the guy I like (a retarded-ish version of Campbell Scott). he walks toward hsi truck and sees me in the bushes. He walks slowly toward me, smiling shyly.

I see my husband (looks like Kevin Kline) coming out of the house toward us. He seems suspicious as he greets the other guy, asking him what he's doing here.

Meanwhile, a grandfatherly person also comes out the house with 3 or 4 young black girls in tow. Apparently, they are related to me somehow (adopted?).

The Campbell Scott guys greets them all affectionately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home