Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Late entry from 3/7/2002

Me, 3 male friends and one female friend (friends from high school) are in an arcade killing time. As we wander around looking at all the old games, they all cram themselves behind a game and make a lot of noise. I tell them I don't want to get kicked out of here. They tell me not to worry and that there are plenty of places like this. I say "that's not the point." Then the security guard starts noticing us. The female friend (Sarah Durant?) and one male friend get called over by the guard. After some commotion, Sarah comes away with a piece of paper, stunned. The paper is a warrant or summons to go to jail. I get extremely angry at the 3 guys for getting her into trouble and start calling for them to come outside so I could confront them. Outside the glass doors, I fling my backpack (full of CDs) against the wall and scream at them to face me. They start to retreat into the crowd and I follow. Not being able to catch them, I hold up Sarah (who's now unconscious) over my head (by her legs) and yell for the guys. I'm standing in a crowd outside. There's a cute hapa girl who's listening sympathetically to me yell.

Eventually I faint, falling between the hapa girl's feet. She decides to take me in her convertible to look for the guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home