Monday, June 03, 2002

Saturday 6/1/2002:

Susannah & I are watching the bunnies play in the living room. Peanut (the un-neutered boy) is jumping around in a sexual display around Salty (the fixed girl). We got sort of excited and wished that they could have sex without Salty getting pregnant. Susannah got down on her hands and knees to attract Peanut. A young man (a younger me) got behind her and began to remove her pants. We (as narrators) commented that Peanut wouldn't know how to remove pants in the wild. The young me begins to enter Susannah. I (the regular me) get excited and get behind the young man and begin rubbing myself against him. I get a little too excited and back off them to basturbate as they have sex. As they keep fucking, they turn into Janet Jackson and a younger brother. (Somehow all of this makes sense and none of it is weird or wrong - in fact, everyone is happy for them). They move about the room (which has now become a high school dance floor with other people present). There are some school officials standing around (including CCH Pounder as the principal and a grizzled older guy (a Sam Elliott-type) as the head of security. They are upset at the incestuous scene and debate what to do about it.

Woke up humming Alice in Chains' "It Ain't Like That."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home