Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Tuesday 6/11/2002:

I'm on my way to work to check in (we all have the day off but we have to come by the office). Susannah is supposed to meet me for dinner later. She calls my cell to tell me she's on her way. I tell her to meet me at work/restaurant and we'd leave together. Tamara also calls and is supposed to drop off a present for me. I also tell ehr to meet me there. I arrive at work/restaurant. There are beautifully decorated cakes on every table. I have to step in some of them just to move through the room. The icing tastes really good. At my table, there's some Moroccan food set out. A few other co-workers show up to get their things. Susannah calls again, I tell her the restaurant where we're supposed to meet (the one I'm in) is closed. There's no staff on duty and it's only open to us, the employees, to come get our stuff. I tell her she can either stop by and we can go elsewhere or she can come and we can eat the food that's already here. Meanwhile, Tamara arrives and I gesture for her to wait as I keep giving Susannah instructions on getting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home