Thursday, August 01, 2002

I walk into a mall (back home - wherever that is) and see a few of my old Amoeba co-workers at a table by the door. i asy hi to them and keep walking, heading towards a movie theater. I walk into an area & I'm given a choice of toy weapons. I shoose a plastic hockey stick over a slimsy plastic samuria sword. Another guy (ex-co-worker?) and I are supposed to defeat a bunch of opponents in order to go where we need to go. Another old co-worker walks up, also holding a toy weapon. I spar with him. A few seconds later, I jab him in the back witht he hockey stick and ask "Should we go on (fighting) even though I finished him?" A bystander declares me the winner, to my opponent's dissappointment. I go to the door and open it. A voice announces the next opponent is Seinfeld's Kramer. He appears, very tall and wearing a colorful mesh shirt. I grab a towel in my left hand and try to spar with him. I start wishing I didn't have to fight him, knowing I would most likely lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home