Thursday, June 12, 2003

Saturday, September 14th, 2002

I'm traveling to a town in a cold and rural area. It reminds of Alaska or Iceland. The town is an arts and craft community. I wander around, looking for something or someone. an older, official-looking guy comes up and tries to guide me, though I'm wary of him. I go into a supermarket but it requires crawling through a very small and claustrophobic tunnel to get in. I refuse to go it.

Later...

I'm on a campus and see lots of Henry Clay people. I don't really talk to them but acknowledge some of them with a nod or "Hi". I'm walking through an artsy gift shop when I see Max Hatton. I'm very happy to see her and give her a big hug. She's wearing a beautiful gown and looking very elegant. I tell her she looks good. She's being followed by a 3-person spanish-speaking camera crew. I ask her what she's up to and she says, "Interesting." I ask her what she's doing here and she says she likes it up here because there are lots of good restaurants and much to do. I mention that there are a lot of Henry Clay people here. She seems distracted and not into talking to me. I'm very dissappointed and wonder how I'm going to spend my weekend in this town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home