Thursday, June 12, 2003

Friday, September 13th, 2002

I'm in my parents' house when the gas company guy is there to read the meter. He lets himself in, saying how I didn't let him in last time. He's a young white guy who creeps me out. I keep telling him to leave but he won't. He's polite and insistent and keeps smiling at me. He sits on my bad and I try to keep him at a distance with a knife. He acts innocent and surprised. I yell for my dad but then realize he's not around. I yell for my mom to come and be a witness in case anything happens. He goes downstairs and I get on my cell to call the police. I walk around trying to figure out which part of the basement he's in. I also have a younger brother in the house who I'm trying to keep quiet.

Suddenly the creepy guy and I are in a mall. I stop him and say, "Let me make it very clear to you: I WANT YOU TO GET OUT... NOW!" He still won't leave. I tell him we can wait until the police get here.

Cut to... the outside of the mall. A group of cops are walking through the parking lot to see the suspect (the creepy guy) they're holding. Al Pacino is with them, as me (the homeowner). It seems Pacino was posing as the homeowner to ensnare this guy.

We're watching all this as a movie. In the row in front of me, a woman is straddling her man, wearing nothing but bra and panties, feeding him popcorn. I joke to my friend next to me that it's probably hard for this guy to focus on the movie. An older woman on the other side of me says, "Well, you did say you'd rather turn this place into a bowling alley." I say, "Yeah, a nude bowling alley." The movie ends and we head out into the street. I'm with Tom and Lynnette and a few others. Lynnette looks several months pregnant. I walk too fast and have to stop frequently to wait for the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home