Thursday, June 12, 2003

Monday, October 21st, 2002

I'm in a room talking to a young brunette, wanting to sneak out with her for a fling. She finally reads my signals and walks out with me. Then she feels guilty and doesn't want to go. We go back into the room and find a large older guy there. He threatens me with an object and I dare him to attack me. The brunette is helping him put on a kimono-like outfit.

Later, the young woman is in bed with another young woman I like when a bunch of their friends burst in. The large older guy and I run out laughing. I say to him, "I bet they all think the two girls are together." We run back in and tease them.

Later, I see a bill from our condo for a $35 monthly maintanence charge. I wonder if we should cancel that service and just have Joe Mazza do our repairs as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home