Thursday, June 12, 2003

Sunday, September 29th, 2002

I'm in a large house, my mom is upstairs. I see some of her competitors downstairs plotting to take her business down. I also overhear a plan by some comic-book-type supervillians to destroy the world. I go upstairs to warn my mom. She's interviewing a group of black teenagers for jobs. I pull her into another room to talk. Her eyes are bloodshot and she's frustrated and angry. I tell her about the plot to destroy the world but she doesn't seem to care. I start thinking of ways to stop the plot. I head outside and lots of characters from GI Joe leaving a parking lot in a mass exodus. I get into a small tank-like vehicle and squeeze through traffic. As I roll along, the vehicle turns into a bicycle. I realize I'm already balanced and all I have to do it pedal. I begin pedalling (with some difficulty) and feel elated that I've always known how to ride a bike. I think of how proud my mom would be if she knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home