Sunday, June 15, 2003

Tuesday, October 29th, 2002

I'm in a classroom or computer lab using IM. I guy comes over and tells me I'm not supposed to be able to get online. He disconnects me and tells me the connection will be up again soon. He also lectures me about playing games. I start yelling about my right to be online. Two black men sitting in office chairs are listening to me. I yell at them for a while, then defiantly get back online.

Later...

I'm in a crowded bar at a large table with friends and someone's family. There's a fan by the table that isn't working properly. I fiddle with it. As it begins working, the entire room brgins to spin. We early collide with another bar across the street. As we come to a stop, the room is in chaos. Two men run in and try to grab guns off a rack behind me, yelling, "Are those real guns?" I fend them off, yelling for the cops in the room to help me. I grab a garden hose from the rack and use it to keep people back. I yell, "Just because the room started spinning doesn't give you license to act crazy." I show one man out the door. He walks out tentatively and I watch him with suspicion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home