Friday, June 13, 2003

Sunday, October 26th, 2002

I'm in a school where I've killed dozens of people. I'm walking around, finishing people off with some weapon. It's after school hours and the doors are locked (thought I can get out). I pause and wonder if there's anyway for me to escape. I decide that since everone's seen my face, they'd eventually catch me. I walk outside and see my mom sitting on a picnic bench. I approach her, in tears over what I'd just done. She is blind and reaches out to me. She seems concerned and seems to already know what's happened. I wonder if New York has the death penalty. I think about leaving Susannah behind.

Later, I'm back inside the building looking for a bathroom. I walk into a laundrymat but it doesn't have a bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home