Monday, June 16, 2003

Thursday, November 14th, 2002

I'm in an underground parking garage when I see a little girl almost get hit by a semi. As I walk along, I step between two semi truck trailers and almost get dragged under one's wheels. I slip out and feel relieve to have not been killed.

Later...

I'm watching a live interview with Forest Sawyer and a younger ditzier Celine Dion. As they wrap up the casual, jokey interview, Diane Sawyer comes in to give Celine a pumpkin. They laugh about it for a while and Diane tries to take it back. As she lugs the heavy pumpkin away, she mumbles, "shit, this is heavy!" I yell to Susannah, "Diane Sawyer just said shit on national television!" I go out to find Susannah on the roof playing volleyball with herself.

Later, we're in my parents' basement late at night. Susannah has to go but says she'll be back around midnight or one. I try to give her my set of keys so she can get back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home