Sunday, June 15, 2003

Friday, November 8th, 2002

I'm in a movie theater where some young people near us keep talking. I shush them to no avail. The digital picture on the screen starts to get pixelated and weird. It's obvious the projectionist is trying to fix the problem but a woman keeps complaining loudly about it. After unsuccessfully shushing her, I lean over my seat and ask her, "What the hell's wrong with you?" She says something rude to me and her boyfriend threatens me. I get really pissed off.

Later... Susannah and I are walking and I complain to her about the rude moviegoers. We pass a stand on the sidewalk where people are getting orange huice icees spackled on their torsos. I worry about them going out into the cold without shirts on by apparently the coating of ice keeps them warm.

I remember a scene in the movie with a bunch of talkng M & M's. I ask myself how I missed such an obvious product placement.

Later... I'm in a room with some friends, one of whom is a redhead/brunette named Jessica. We flirt for a while then go off alone into another room. After much sexual tension, we start having sex. She brings out some lube andI ask her if I can go anal with her. She says yes and I enter her. It feels tight and amazing as I'd expected. For some reason, I can't cum. I stop and apologize. I feel very guilty for cheating on Susannah. We're awkward with each other as I get dressed. I tell her I've never done this before. She asks me when I'm moving back to San Francisco. I tell her it's unlikely due to the store. She leaves the room while I get my stuff together. She comes back in with her boyfriend and gives me a note with her number. The name on the note is Gail.

I go outside and head home. It's raining out and I'm getting wet under my broken umbrella. There's a mecha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home